Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Games

I wanted to do second life but today I am working from the MP library computers while at inservice and there were too many accounts created from here. I will probably look into this from home when I've worked through the rest of the stuff. I've heard a lot about Second Life and would like to try it. That being said, I took the booby prize and tried Puzzle Pirates. All I can say is I hate games. I do not like them on a board, I do not like them moving for'wd (as in computers). I don't know why I do not like to employ my mind in this way, but it remains a fact. I think I am inherently lazy. I looked at the Teen Second Life presentation and the Ohio University presentation on how Second Life is valuable to an intellectual community. I will definitely look at Second Life more, as the idea of moving beyond the usual practical bounds to open up intellectual pursuits is interesting.

No comments: