Sunday, November 16, 2008

23 things experience summary but not last post

Really, I will post again but since I am a late finisher and therefore the survey is closed, I have to summarize some of the experiences here to complete the last Thing.
As Julie Andrews might say, these are a few of my favorite things:
Creating a photo display on picturetrail
Facebook
Discovering library-topic blogs
Becoming somewhat fluent in web-speak
Things I did not like:
Creating so many accounts
Doing this without much support (i.e. at home and without troubleshooters for those frustrating glitches)
I think one thing that might improve the program is to rearrange the things. I found most of the later things much easier to do and think that the momentum could build for participants if they didn't get bogged down in all of the photo stuff early on.
I would participate in more programs like this in the future.

1 comment:

Carolnb said...

congrats on finishing