Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thing 2--thoughts on hair upkeep

Before I spice up my blog with an avatar and pictures, I had better record my responses to the thing 2 inputs. It is clear that Stephen Abrams does not need to spend much time on his hair. This is, however an activity to which I regularly devote time. So I will probably not become a 46-things on a stick guru. Actually, I do get the concept of choosing to devote time to engender excitement over a new learning opportunity. Since the daily business of working in our libraries does not allow for time to do any of this at work, nor does all of our work technology support the activities, that places the burden of participation in this project on home time. Since I already devote a significant portion of home time to work, I have mixed feelings about this because true excited participation does not just take 15 minutes a day, as Abrams claims. Oh--perfect timing--my son just called for a ride home, my daughter will call soon. I'll need to continue this later.

No comments: