Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thing 1--off to a slow start

Okay, so I'm one of the people who didn't read the instructions. My excuse was I was hurrying to register while I was on vacation and I wanted to take shortcuts. I know better now. I think I now have a genuine blog link through the Metronet group so now I can play around with the next steps at home. I need an avatar. After last night's discussion at the reception for Victoria Cox before the Library Board meeting, it was clear that a blog is nothing without an avatar and I am not truly living until I have reached this minimal level of participation. I'm off to explore.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Good luck with the avatar! Remember, the avatar is a completely idealized version of yourself--hence, no chubby avatars, no avatars with big noses or unfortunate hair. No wonder people want a "second life"!